I know before we had a post called ‘The Heart Of Grunge.’ Well, I lied because that was just a little preview to test the water for the real thing.
In this set, our true modern take on the 90′s grungy ways came out. I have messy hair, fishnets, dark lips, combat boots, and a dress inspired by icon Courtney Love’s LGD (little grunge dress) — the one that inspired Hedi Slimane’s Saint Laurent F/W ’13 collection.
Chris rocked the combat boot, a chic loose-fitting dress, and made it more “age” appropriate — since this is her second go round with grunge — with a neutral, beaded Lanvin necklace.
- Dress annonymous closet find…if any of you know where it’s from, let us know!
- Zara bootie/Sam Edelman thigh high boot from LF Mill Valley similar here
- Lanvin necklace
- Vintage cuff
- Brandy Melville dress very similar here
- Chanel crystal fishnet tights from Helper’s House of Couture
- Jeffrey Campbell for Ashbury Skies platform boot
- Vintage necklace
Photography- Cavan Clark
Hair- Niki Thurston Filippi
Makeup- Joseph Alarcon