Last Saturday Chris (39ish), Madison Cain, Stephanie Coyote, Phil (C’s husband), Julia Hengel of Gal Meets Glam, and I went to the Fairmont hotel in SF for Joy Bianchi’s 75th birthday/charity gala. The event began in the penthouse, then we all made our way downstairs to one of the ballrooms for dinner.
I’m not sure if any of you have been to the penthouse at the Fairmont, I had not, and when I arrived off of the elevator I seriously felt like I was on Gossip Girl. It was so grand and beautiful! There was a large terrace with the most incredible view of San Francisco that I have ever seen in my life. I was mainly with Madison and Julia Hengel, we three had a ton of fun. We even taught Julia how to prune!
- John Galliano gown bought at Jeremy’s about 15 years ago; similar here
- Topshop heels
- RN Joseph diamond chandelier earrings
- VBH Manila sparkle clutch
- Ralph Lauren couture gown from Helpers House of Couture
- Vintage clutch it was my grandma’s
- Haider Ackermann heels 60% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Cartier ‘Love’ bracelet
- Gorgianna gown
- Miu Miu heels
- Gypsy Princess by Elizabeth Cain diamond and pearl cross necklace